Sweet and sour skirt steak
Now this is something special. The Sweet and sour skirt steak brings A Michelin Star restaurant food and class right in front of you. If you want to indulge in great food and feel like a superstar chef at the same time, I recommend you prepare this dinner. This is enough for 4 people, so get ready to become the star of the night.
For this meal you will need the following ingredients:
3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lb skirt steak
To prepare the dish, just follow these instructions:
- Whisk maple syrup, lemon juice, mustard, and garlic in small saucepan
- Season steak with salt and pepper
- Heat lightly oiled grilled pan on heavy frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook steak to desire doneness, about 3 min per side for medium rare. Transfer to cutting board and let rest 5 min.
- Bring maple-lemon mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Simmer 1 min
- Cut steak into thin slices across grain and drizzle with sauce.
Nutrition per serving: 230 cal, 24g protein, 6g carbs, 9g fat
Enjoy feeling like a Rock star chef!